Opepe General Partner Limited is responsible for the operational management of Opepe Farm Trust’s businesses and assets in the property and primary sector industries.
The overall organisational goal is to protect, enhance and utilise the whenua for the benefit of current and future shareholders. The business focus has primarily been on dairy and meat production and this is now broadening to encompass a diverse primary sector based portfolio. As a result of this an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate individual to manage the overall operations of the organisation and drive it forward in the role of Group General Manager.
Based in beautiful Taupo, this is a strategic yet hands on role that is responsible for managing and growing the organisation with its key stakeholders and in line with its strategic objectives and core values. This position is initially for a contract period of three years due to the project nature of the role.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be environmentally and sustainably focused.
- Possess and display a thorough understanding of all core functional business areas.
- Be strategic and commercial in your thinking and able to practically implement this.
- Display strong values and principles including whanaungatanga, aroha, respect and equality.
- Have a sound understanding of property and primary sector industries.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
This role would suit an individual who is experienced in operational management and is keen to utilise these skills plus their strategic knowledge of primary sector industry to drive diversification projects.
For the right candidate we offer an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work within a unique business model whilst being based in a stunning region!
For more information please see the job description or phone Jessica Harvey (Progressive Consulting) on 0800 020 002 for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this position please follow the instructions online, attaching your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter.