We're looking for an HR Professional who can demonstrate how they have been able to partner with a business to identify their challenges and provide HR solutions. This role is within a commercial environment that crosses many boundaries such as; primary industry, logistics, manufacturing and retail. Therefore the HR role needs to be able to provide support at a high level to coach, guide and advise managers and leaders to achieve their aspiratonal vision.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager based in Tauranga, this role will act autonomously and have daily contact with the operational teams. Covering a geographical area from Kaitangata to Stewart Island, there is a level of travel required to connect with the teams and deepen working relationships.
Covering the full HR remit from recruitment to separation, while some disciplines are firmly established, there is a huge opportunity to develop and improve processes and procedures. The business is the midst of significant change from culture transformation to full systems review, so exposure to a wide variety of exciting initiatives and projects is in store for the successful candidate.
We are seeking candidates who genuinely believe that people are vital to the success of the business and who are committed to supporting leaders and employees through building a culture underpinned by shared values. This is a key, hands-on position and would suit individuals with the following experience and attributes:
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of how to implement initiatives to improve productivity
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a broad range of generalist HR disciplines with a particular focus on recruitment, employee relations, enterprise bargaining and capability building
- Sound knowledge of NZ employment law
- High level administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience working in a similar manufacturing environment would be an advantage
This position is ideal for a talented individual who is comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation. In return we'll offer you opportunities to see other parts of our business, a supportive working environment, career progression and competitive remuneration.
Apply online through Progressive Consulting https://wearehr.qjumpers.co.nz/jobs/
Or contact Therese Doyle email@example.com, 027 2037 364 to find out more about this role.