Times are definitely changing at Sanford, as we strengthen our commitment to work toward becoming The Best Seafood Company in the World. We have made great strides already and to continue the momentum we are seeking an energetic and creative HR Leader who can lead our transformation at the Timaru site.
You will ideally have experience in being able to partner with a business to identify their challenges and collaboratively develop effective and efficient solutions. Sanford operates in an environment that crosses many boundaries such as; primary industry, logistics, manufacturing, retail and hospitality. Therefore the HRBP needs to be able to provide leadership at a high level by coaching and supporting our Line Managers to achieve their outcomes.
Covering the full HR remit from recruitment to separation, while some of our disciplines are firmly established, we are looking to improve how we do things at Sanford to make us The Best Seafood Company in the World. We are in the midst of significant change from culture transformation to full systems review, so exposure to a wide variety of exciting initiatives and projects will be the definite appeal in this opportunity.
We are seeking candidates who genuinely believe that people are vital to the success of the organisation and who are committed to supporting leaders and employees through building a culture underpinned by shared values. This is a key, hands-on position and would suit individuals with the following experience and attributes:
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of how to implement initiatives to improve productivity
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a broad range of generalist HR disciplines with a particular focus on recruitment, employee relations, enterprise bargaining and capability building
- The ability to manage ongoing and often complex issues and to provide guidance to leaders to ensure continuous improvement
- Sound knowledge of NZ employment law
- High level administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Well-developed communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experience working in a similar manufacturing environment would be an advantage
This position is ideal for a talented individual who is comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation. In return we'll offer you opportunities to see other parts of our business, a supportive working environment, career progression and competitive remuneration.
Apply online with cover letter and CV or contact Therese Doyle email@example.com, 027 2037 364 to find out more about this role.
Applications close 6 May 2018