Do you pride yourself on having excellent communication and going the extra mile for clients? Are you looking to move up the ladder? Do you want to get ahead financially?
Boundaryline supply high quality gate and fence products, providing turn-key solutions for our clients. We are seeking practical problem solver to work on installation projects across Christchurch! A family owned business with its eye set on growth, this could be a great foot in the door with the potential for career development.
This role is varied and no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for preparing sites, installing of a wide variety of gates and fencing, and liaising with clients.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A positive team player with a “can do” attitude
- Customer focused and well presented
- Practically minded
- An excellent communicator
- Organised with good time-management and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure without compromising quality
- Preferably from a trade background.
Your skills will be valued and your input will make a real difference. On top of your base wage, you will earn commission based bonuses – this is your chance to get ahead!
If you believe you have what it takes, apply online now!
For any questions, contact Maggie Fea for a confidential discussion on (03) 211 0152.