Do you pride yourself on having excellent communication and going the extra mile for clients? Do you enjoy a role with responsibility and variety?
Boundaryline supply high quality gate and fence products, providing turn-key solutions for our clients. We are seeking a team player with a practical aptitude to co-ordinate the delivery of orders and installation projects throughout the greater Canterbury region! This is your opportunity to join a motivated team who are passionate about what they do.
Our mission is to make it easy for people to protect or enhance property. As Installation Manager, that is exactly what we need you to do! Your responsibilities will include delivery of small-medium sized installed projects, client liaison, management of install crews and sub-contractors, and developing systems to ensure long-term sustainable growth.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Customer focused and well presented
- Organised with exceptional time-management and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising quality
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in a relevant role, such as working in a trade, client liaison or project management
- A trade background would be advantageous.
This role is pivotal to the success of Boundaryline. Your skills will be valued and your input will make a real difference. We recognise the importance of securing a high-performer for this position, so are willing to remunerate accordingly.
If this sounds like you, don’t miss your chance to apply online!
For any questions, contact Maggie Fea for a confidential discussion on (03) 211 0152.