Presbyterian Support Southland (the Trust) is a charitable trust that has been working in the Southland community for almost 100 years. With an annual budget of over $21 million, a staff of over 450 and a large team of volunteers delivering a range of services, we touch the lives of many people, offering services and support to all, regardless of race, religion or ethical beliefs.
Our services are provided through:
- Enliven – operating from five sites in the Southland area, including Frankton Court (Queenstown), Resthaven (Gore), and Peacehaven, Vickery Court and Walmsley House in Invercargill;
- Community Enliven – assisting people in their own homes; and
- Family Works – providing a range of services for children, young persons and their families.
Due to the retirement of our long-serving CEO an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced individual to manage and direct the overall operations of the business and drive it forward in an ever-changing environment. Based in our Invercargill office this is a strategic role that is responsible for all operational areas of the Trust.
To be successful in this role you will have an influential leadership style with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the SDHB, Ministry of Health, NZ Presbyterian Support and Regions, Community Funders, and the community of Southland.
You will also have:
- Demonstrated success in a senior management role, preferably within an environment related to health and welfare services;
- Significant experience in managing commercial business affairs, with particular experience in strategic planning and implementation of strategic plans;
- Substantial experience in senior management decision-making, planning and strategic thinking;
- A strong financial management background and experience;
- Experience in implementing organisational structure and change efficiently and effectively;
- Governance experience and/or experience reporting to a commercial board of directors;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Marketing and property management experience would also be an advantage.
To apply for this position please follow the instructions online, attaching your Curriculum Vitae and covering letter.
For more information please phone Therese 027 2037 364 or Melissa 027 210 0614 to arrange a confidential discussion.
Applications close 29 April.