Barry Stewart Builders Ltd is a well known and respected name in the construction industry, that has been servicing the Southern region for over 35 years. They specialise in new home builds, renovations and commercial construction. Barry Stewart Builders Ltd has a friendly, down-to-earth and no-nonsense approach to providing outstanding services to their clients.
A rare opportunity is now available to join the team at Barry Stewart Builders as a Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager. This is a multi-skilled role allowing you to both manage projects and control costs. You will be part of a team responsible for the successful and timely delivery of contracts exceeding Clients expectations.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Preparing Tender and Contract documents, including bill of quantities with Architect and/or Client
- Assist in establishing Client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies and cost analysis
- Staff management and allocation of work to sub-contractors
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Keeping projects and contracts organised; on time and on budget!
The right person will:
- Have a strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Be an extraordinary communicator
- Possess excellent organisation and planning skills
- Be Excel and Word proficient
- Have experience with Buildsoft estimating software or similar
What’s in it for you?
You will be provided with ongoing support and training by experienced staff. You will be joining a team that operates like family, where no job is too big or too small and no two days are ever the same. An excellent salary package is also on offer for the successful applicant. If this sounds like you, Rachel Willis at Findex Human Resources Consulting is waiting to hear from you! Phone 0800 020 002 for more information or apply online now.