Boundaryline is a forward thinking, nationwide company with a vision to be New Zealand's most trusted supplier of fence and gate solutions. We are looking for a hands-on Warehouse Operator with an enthusiastic can do attitude to join our Christchurch branch! A family owned business with its eye set on growth, this could be a great foot in the door with the potential for career development.
This role is varied and no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for the smooth running and maintenance of a new warehouse, including:
- Scheduling, picking and dispatching orders
- Serving customers collecting or placing orders
- Inward goods & quality control
- Liaising with team members, customers, suppliers and freight companies to provide industry-leading service.
Your role will include product assembly, giving you a good opportunity to utilise your practical skills and initiative.
Although we welcome applicants with a willingness to learn and positive attitude, our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in customer service, warehousing, or dispatch roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective organisational and time-management skills
- A practical mind
- NZ forklift and driving licence.
If you are enthusiastic and practical, then this is the job for you – don’t miss your chance to apply!
Contact Maggie Fea for a confidential discussion on (03) 211 0152 and/or apply online.